Archer Cathro specializes in management of mineral exploration projects at all stages from grassroots to resource definition.
- Independent consulting services, with several
registered professional geologists and engineers on staff.
- Experts in Yukon and Northern British
- Capacity for turnkey project management or
selective project contracting including: target research, property
acquisition, project design, permitting, camp construction, logistical
support, geological mapping, geochemical sampling, drilling and trenching
supervision, data management, report preparation and assessment filing.
- Proficient, dedicated staff working from three
fully integrated offices.
- Managed approximately $160 million in
exploration expenditures since 2010 with up to 19 drill rigs operating
concurrently at various projects.
- Maintains one of Canada’s largest private
geological libraries, including vast amounts of non-public exploration
Archer Cathro has a wide variety of clients which currently
includes a stable group of companies that have traditionally focused on
Yukon. Archer Cathro is also available to new clients
working in Yukon or other jurisdictions.